How to Engage Reluctant Learners
Presented by: Sally Learey
Event Information: 6 PD Hours
Every teacher strikes a reluctant learner at some point. It may be a student who does not pay attention, seems bored in class or is unmotivated. Or it may be a student who displays unwanted behaviours or is forever silent and withdrawn.
This workshop explores effective tools and strategies to engage reluctant learners in a meaningful way.
- Identifying the disengaged learner
- Understanding the factors behind disengagement
- Discovering the principles of engaging reluctant learners
- Communicating with the reluctant learner
- Learning styles and the reluctant learner
- Activities, tips and ideas for motivating and
- Engaging reluctant learners
Wednesday 5th June, 2019
|9.30am - 3.30pm (Reg. from 8.30am)|
489 Elizabeth Street.
Target Audience: Primary and Secondary Teachers and Teacher Aides.
|$279.00 + GST|