Presented by: Karen Stammers and Yvonne Willich
Event Information: 6 PD Hours
This program is designed for leaders in a school who are responsible for a learning area, a year level, or a team of teachers. It will look at team accountability and dealing with individuals. It will also examine issues relating to performance and morale. The course is designed to help participants understand how middle level leaders in a school can influence and support teachers to achieve team outcomes.
Specific content will include:
- Understanding the roles and competencies of middle level leaders in education.
- Understanding your leadership style and the impact it has on others.
- Gaining co-operation and increasing ownership.
- Monitoring school standards of teaching and student interaction.
- Conducting professional conversations with the teachers in your team.
- Using feedback for the development of yourself and others.
- Managing conflicts with team members.
Thursday 28th March, 2019
|9.30am - 3.30pm (Reg. from 8.30am)|
Target Audience: Primary and Secondary.
|$299.00 + GST|