Presented by: Pam Burton
Event Information: 6 PD Hours
This workshop will focus on practical ways to ensure that teachers and students are able to effectively work and learn together in open learning spaces.
Key areas that will be addressed include:
- Building and maintaining effective collaborative teacher teams
- Exploring the different ways teaching teams can teach together in open learning spaces
- Identifying different ways of grouping students for learning
- Investigating ways of empowering and engaging students
- Identifying ways of strengthen student relationships in open learning spaces
- The place of technology in an open learning environment
|20th November, 2017|
|9.30am - 3.30pm (Reg. from 8.30am)|
|Target Audience: Primary and Secondary Teachers and Teacher Aides (All Year levels).|
|$306.90 GST Incl.|
About the Presenter
Pam Burton’s interest, experience and expertise in educating students at all levels is reflected in her broad teaching and consultancy career. She is a celebrated presenter and author who works extensively with students, teachers and organisations in the areas of leadership, brain compatible learning, boys’ education, literacy, gifted education, creative and critical thinking, learning styles, multiple intelligences and cooperative learning. She has been a lecturer in Gifted Education at Deakin University, a presenter in the Bright Sparks and Women in Leadership programs and numerous other programs at Deakin University.